Detect your essence, search your direction
24-30 January 2016, Antwerp, Belgium
Detect Your Essence, Search Your Direction is an unique 7 days international training course. In a very interactive and innovative approach we guide youth workers to discover who they really are and which direction serves them best for their future plans.
The training course Detect Your Essence, Search Your Direction is useful for your personal development but will also serves the young people you work with. What you learned with us you can use on a personal and a professional level. After this training course you can better handle relationships, mainly because you know yourself better.
The success of our approach is the non-formal learning: In this framework you, as a participant, are completely free to design your own personal learning process based on your own unique needs. This pro-active attitude provides the best results, because only you direct your own personal learning journey. You search your own way in the flow of the program framed by the trainers, and stimulated by the other participants. The trainers give structure by offering background theory, exercises, debriefings and personal coaching.
We are working in a personal laboratory where everything is possible and you corporate completely on a voluntary base. Provided in a frame by the trainers you can create your own path for future plans. You’ll do this together with other motivated participants and stimulated by innovative, interactive methods and tools.
The opportunity to reflect profoundly where you’re standing now, your identity and how you want to develop in your role as a youth worker.
• Create a better understanding and awareness of your potential and your choices by improving your natural resources.
• Become (more) aware of how your inner life is reflected in your work behaviour, aware of your interactions with colleagues and young persons, and aware of old patterns.
• To give attention to and to work around topics as shame, fear, vulnerability and confidence, curiosity and listening, loss, empathy, choose the right moment, responsibility in connection to your (professional) identity.
• Discover, accept and include different sides of your personality to become more conscious of who you are.
• Learn to consider crises and disturbing life's changing phases as new opportunities for development and inner growth and how to support young people in this process.
People working with young people in Ngos and public bodies. Our focus is on people’s passions, feelings and quests. The people in the group are the right people at that right moment. For this very interactive training course we only need your complete presence and commitment with the group. Only together as a group we can reach the ultimate personal achievement for every participant.
The training course will be organised in Antwerp, Belgium between 24th and 30th of January 2015. We will have 5 working days; 24th and 30th are travelling days for the participants. The venue will be in the Pulcinella youth hostel in the historical centre of beautiful Antwerp. This place will be the accommodation and working venue during this week.
Do you want to know more about this training opportunity?
You find it here: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/detect-your-essence-search-your-direction.5318/
Connected elephant - 2014 - © All Rights Reserved